POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. : Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing .. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Wiki: Attachments (Images) disappearing ..
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 9 Feb 2005 15:30:22
Message: <420a72de$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I notice that many of our images/attachments on the wiki are getting
"deleted".  It is possible that this is vandalism but it seems so widespread
that it looks like a disproportionate effort for someone to do this.  Any
thoughts?  Do we have a wiki bug?

Tom,
Can you zap a backup/snapshot of the environment?

Neil